Sheffield Pottery F-70R TRION Airflow systems air cleaner package includes Spare Filter, Spare Pre-Filter, Manometer and free freight*.This air filter is suitable for rooms up to 17,500 CUBIC FEET.
This filter removes Ceramic dust, Body Shop Dust, Wood Dust, Printing powder, Plastic Smoke, sanding dust, Dry Chemicals, Paper dust, Grinding smoke,Oil Smoke, Weld smoke, Rubber dust, Mineral dust, and odors.
It is the perfect solution for clay studios and classrooms with clay or other dust.
For good air quality, you want your air filter to process all the air in the room in 4-9 minutes. The Trion Air Filter gives a 7 minute air Exchange in a 17,500 cubic foot room. If your room is larger, then simply add additional unit(s). In smaller rooms, you can run these Trion air filters on a lower speed for less electrical use and less noise to still achieve the target 4-9 minute air exchange!
For clay studios and classrooms we recommend this Trion F70R air filters with Heavy dust reducing prefilter and 95% main filter with
manometer. The manometer is a gauge that compares the pressure on both
sides of the filter. When the differential between the pressure on the two sides of the filter is large enough, then it is time to change the filter. This takes the guesswork out of filter replacement and saves you money by letting you get the most out of your filter before changing it.
This commercial-grade air filter with "95% filter" removes 99% of the airborne particles
This non-hepa F70R version does get most all of the sub 3 micron particles which HEPA filters target. HEPA certified filters have to remove 99.97% of the 3 mu particles. The non-HEPA version removes most of them (95+%). The advantage of the 70R is that is gets that percentage out of the air more frequently so in the end, you are better off getting 95% of the particles
more frequently with less noise and less strain on the motor.
Also it is important to consider the fact that most of the dust we are worried about in ceramics is bigger than the sub 3 micron size. There are very few in the sub 3 micron
range so for great clean air the F70R is the way to go!
It is offered here with a manometer gauge, extra filters, and free freight*!
*Free Freight to most locations in the lower 48 states
Approximate weight 180 Lbs: shipping weight is around 250 Lbs
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 2500 CFM: Handles toughest industrial applications.
- Direct-drive Blower: Long filter life and greater reliability; no belts or pulleys to replace.
- Non-electrostatic Operation: High reliability, low maintenance.
- Ultra-Seal® Filter Mounting: Eliminates contaminant bypass of filters.
- High Efficiency Filter Media:
provides maximum effectiveness; low air-to-cloth ratio extends cycles
between filter changes; filter changes easily without tools.
- Prewired: 2 speed switch and cord. (std. motor)
ON-OFF toggle switch (opt. motors)
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Indicates when filters require cleaning. Included in this package !
- Silencer: Reduces air flow noise for quieter operation.
- Charcoal Adsorber Modules: Refillable modules control gases and odors.
- HEPA After-Filter: provides 99.97% DOP efficiency.
- Backwards Inclined Blower: For operating at higher pressures.
- Inlet Plenum
- Floor Stand: Allows on-floor mounting when on-machine or hanging mounts are impractical.
- Construction: 18 ga. steel cabinet, powder coated
- Blower Pkg (HP): .75 (2-speed)
- Noise Level (dBA): 68/62 silencer
.75 HP, 115/1/60, 11.4 amps, 2-speed, std.; .75 HP, 460/1/60, 2.0 amps,
opt.; .75 HP, 208-230/1/60, 3.9 amps, opt.; .75 HP, 220/1/50, 3.8 amps,
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM):
- Width: 26.00”
- Height: 25.50”
- Length: 66.00”