Peter Pugger Pugmill Advantages
The Pugger-Mixer pug mills for sale have two basic advantages over conventional pugmills - both saving you time and energy:
• The ability to mix clay and pug clay in a single clay processing machine.
• No need to continually hand feed as with a standard pugmill. Easy to Use
• Load the clay or scraps (wet, dry, slip, slop, powder or greenware) in the oversized hopper.
• Close the lid.
• Push the mix button and GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.
• When mixing is complete, push the "PUG" button and the Pugger-Mixer automatically empties itself in a homogenized log of clay. The Peter Pugger Guarantee
Two year coverage on the whole machine; return the broken part, and it will be replaced or repaired* (owner pays shipping one way only).
Thereafter Peter Pugger Manufacturing has a supply of all replacement parts available to our customers. However, drive parts are standard components and can also be obtained through local bearing and industrial supply sources.
*If, in the manufacturers' sole opinion, failure is due to mistreatment or lack of reasonable maintenance, nominal charge may be made. Motor and transmission manufacturer's usual warranty applies to those parts.