OLYMPIC FREEDOM 2527HE OVAL KILN PACKAGE
Olympic Freedom Series Kilns
Order your Olympic Freedom Kiln Package from Sheffield Pottery an authorized retailer of the complete line of Olympic
Ask about our delivery, repair services and Professional Inside Setup.
Olympic Freedom Series Kilns:
Complete Cone 10 Kiln Package with vent , furniture kit and more !
The Olympic Freedom Series of high fire electric kilns is comprised
of seven different sized kilns.
Every size is an easy and dependable cone 10 kiln conveniently packaged with Orton Vent Master Kiln Vent, complete furniture kit and more! You have everything you need when
you receive your Freedom Package.
NOTE: 3 phase wiring is available for an additional charge.
- Available in 240v or 208v.
- Comes equipped with Bartlett electronic controller.
Inside Dimensions: 25” front to back x 37” wide x 27” deep: 11.9 cu. ft.
- Shipping Weight : 637 pounds
- Fires to cone 10/2350°F
comes with counterweight lid
system, stand, peephole
plugs, instruction manual, warranty
card, Freedom Kit, Furniture
Kit, and Orton Vent Master Kiln Vent.
- Two-year warranty.
- Counter Weight Lift for Easy Opening and Closing of Kiln Lid
- Furniture Kit – 3 layers of shelving, 1” thick (2 half shelves and 1 rectangle shelf per layer), 10 each – 6, 8, 10-inch posts, 1 lb. bag of kiln wash, 33 assorted stilts, Freedom Vent, and Freedom Kit
- Freedom Kit Includes:
- * Kiln's wiring schematic
- * Extra Thermocouple
- * 2 Elements with element pins, high temp connectors & installation instructions
- * Crimping tool designed for crimping connectors to elements
- * Pint of Mortar
All 3 phase versions are hardwired;
All 240 volt versions drawing over 48 amps are hardwired.
240v versions drawing fewer than 48 amps come with 6-30 or 6-50 plug installed. (see chart below)
Freedom of Choice.
Freedom to Begin Creating
- Select the model size that fits your firing needs
- Freedom Kilns are ready to fire when received, all Freedom kilns are shipped with a Freedom Kit, furniture kit and vent. (Freedom Furniture Kits include shelves for the specific Freedom Model, assorted sized posts, 1 lb. bag of kiln wash, and an added bonus of 33 assorted stilts for glazing are included)
- Freedom 23", 28" & 25" kilns are equipped with a counter weight lid system for easy opening and closing of the kiln lid. And the costs are significantly reduced when purchasing a Freedom Kiln versus our standard line of comparable kilns with the option for a counter weight lid system.
Freedom to Expand
- More Space for Every Piece - 3" brick thick kilns expand on the outside so you have the same inside dimensions of 2 ½" brick thick kilns
- More insulation with 3" brick - freedom kilns are energy efficient (less power required for high firings)
- Expand or Extract with Stackable Electric Rings:
- Note adding a ring decreases your maximum firing temperature by about 2 cones.
Freedom from Manipulation
- Olympic's electronic controller provides automatic programming for cone firings; Delay start times (fire the kiln when you want); Design your own programs with 6 user programs having 8 segments per program.
Freedom from Hassle
- Electronic controllers are component based and replacing parts is simple and quick to do
- Twist 'n Lock inter-box plugs are on the outside on the kiln creating less wear on the kiln and fewer replacements required.
- High temperature firing kilns mean longer lasting elements
- Repairs are simple with stackable rings and electrical boxes - work on only the area needed, not the entire kiln
- Freedom Kit provides all the tools for easy maintenance and repair. Freedom kilns are shipped with their own Freedom Kit - emergency support gear for non-stop kiln operation.
Freedom Kits Include:
- Kiln's wiring schematic
- Extra Thermocouple
- 2 Elements with element pins, high temp connectors & installation instructions
- Crimping tool designed for crimping connectors to elements
- Pint of Mortar